My name's Jose Luis, I'm a Computers Engineer and I have a post degree in Applications Development and Web Services.
I'm certified by IBM (Professional Server Specialist) and by Lotus (Infrastructures Administration, Users and Domino Servers).
On all my jobs I've been, I basically worked as network administrator and programming in several systems.
- LAN and WAN networks under S/36 and AS/400 IBM systems. Connections using Frame Relay networks.
- Configuration of applications under X25 - Iberpac.
- Server administration of Windows NT and 2000 Server of banks around all country with data synchronization, security profiles, DNS server, ...
- Linux server administration and configuration of firewalls, VPN, backups, proxys, ...
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL-Server
- MS-DOS: C, C++, ASM, Clipper
- Windows: Delphi, C, .NET (C#)
- Linux: C, C++, Bash
- Web: PHP, ASP
- Multiplatform: Java, Perl
- Web Services, PDAs and mobile devices under C#
- PIC Microprocessors
- Spanish (native)
- English (intermediated)
- Chinese (intermediated)